2008 Election, Barak Obama, birth certificate, California, citizenship, Connecticut, constitutional, Cover Up, Democratic National Party, Department of Health, DNC, dual citizenship, Election 2008, Executive Branch, FEC, fraud, Georgia, hawaii, illegal alien, Indonesia, Indonesian Citizenship, Joe Biden, John McCain, kenya, Lawsuit, Lawsuits, natural born citizen, New Jersey, Ohio, passport, Pennsylvania, Phillip Berg, President, President Elect, President of the United States, Presidential Election 2008, Supreme Court, U.S. Citizen, u.s. constitution, United States Passport, usurper, Washington
THIS IS A SERIES OF ARTICLES TOGETHER – READ TO THE END OF POST/S
My Note: I have been to FactCheck.org (which has direct ties to Obama and the DNC) and read their article re Obama’s Birth Certificate. My questions are still these; if it is true then why doesn’t Obama just produce the Birth Certificate and be done with it? My second question is this why are the “Supreme Court Justices” scheduling a look at the case and if you read all 3 articles below and if the birth certificate exists, and is a valid and legitimate legal document; why are there so many lawsuits pending even from Democrats? Show us the “proof” Obama – Show Us the Birth Certificate…
Source: Lit4Ever Prophetic Forum
Something to read and then decide what to do!!
This is a plea for an increase in prayer for the elections. “What?” you ask. “The elections are over!!!” NO, THEY’RE NOT. The absentee ballots and the military votes have not been counted yet. Neither have the fraudulent votes been dealt with (though there’s doubt that they will). The final decision will be made by the Electoral College which has yet to vote. And, perhaps, most importantly, the lawsuits against BO have not been settled. Some of you may be asking, “What lawsuits?” Actually, there are quite a number of lawsuits in several states that have to do with the question about his eligibility to become President of the United States based on citizenship. For the sake of informed intercession, I’m listing the issues below. While I’ve made every effort to ensure that what I write is accurate and easy-to-read/understand, I make no claim to being an “expert” on the matter. I’m simply going to give enough to make you realize that this is very serious. My purpose is to stir up prayer – not problems so please don’t blast me if you don’t like what I write.
1. The US Constitution requires that the President of the United States be a natural born citizen. Therefore, before running for this office, all 43 previous presidents have had no problem with producing their birth certificates to prove eligibility. For some reason, Obama does not wish to comply with this simple requirement. This has resulted in many unanswered questions and much confusion.
2. Obama claimed to have placed his “original” birth certificate on the Internet. However, after author/editor/internet columnist Andy Martin filed a lawsuit, the Hawaii government confirmed that officials had examined the original, typewritten 1961 document, and confirmed that the document released by the Obama campaign was a facsimile, not the original.
3. On October 31 the State of Hawaii backed Martin’s assertion that there was an original, “typewritten, 1961” birth certificate, called a “Certificate of Live Birth” or “COLB” in Hawaii, that no one had previously seen. This certificate is not the same thing as a Birth Certificate so one still needs to be produced.
4. Hawaii officials refuted Obama’s false assertion.
5. In a Honolulu news conference on October 22nd Martin disclosed that Frank Marshall Davis was the biological father of Barack Obama, not Barack Obama senior as had been previously assumed. The Obama campaign has not denied Martin’s claim. Is this the same “Frank” that news reports talked about being a “father figure” to Obama when he moved back to Hawaii? I don’t know the answer to this question.
6. Frank Marshall Davis was a black Marxist who was a member of the Moscow-controlled Communist Party USA.
7. Before he was born, BOs mother, Ann Dunham, married Obama, Sr., a Kenyan citizen. Before his birth she was denied entry onto the plane home to Hawaii due to her advanced pregnancy. Therefore, since she was only 18 at the time of Mr. Obama’s birth, she would not have passed citizenship on to her son. This is because, in 1961, citizenship could only be passed on to a child of an alien if the citizen-parent was 19 years old, and had resided in the U.S. for 10 years, five of those over the age of 14. Obviously, his mother did not meet this requirement.
8. Sarah Obama, BO’s Kenyan grandmother has stated on a legally sworn affidavit, which was recorded in her home in Kenya, that she was in the room in Kenya Hospital when Obama was born.
9. An aunt, just “found” two weeks ago living here in the States in poverty under a deportation edict has also stated that he was born in Kenya.
10. When he was six years old, his mother, divorced from Obama Sr, moved to Indonesia and married Lolo Soetoro (Centero), an Indonesian citizen. Obama was evidently adopted by Soetoro and apparently became an Indonesian citizen. His name changed to Barry Soetoro and he was enrolled in an Indonesian school which required citizenship to attend.. His school admission papers have not been released.
11. When Obama was twenty, he went to Pakistan on his Indonesian passport, which indicates that he was a citizen of Indonesia. At the time, Pakistan was a no travel zone for Americans. And, if I remember correctly, Indonesia did not allow duel citizenship until a few years ago.
12. Muammar Gadhafi, leader of Libya, has publicly claimed that Obama was born in Kenya and studied in Moslem schools in Indonesia.
13. In the past, Obama “admitted” to holding citizenship in another country. The U.S. constitution forbids duel citizenship for a president.
14. There are two men who took a law class under Obama who have recently agreed to testify on a legally sworn affidavit that he told the class he was a citizen of Indonesia.
15. Months before the election, Philip J. Berg filed suit against Mr. Obama challenging him to produce his original birth certificate to prove he meets the constitutional requirements to serve as U.S. president.
16. Obama and the Democratic National Committee (which Berg was also suing) failed to produce the papers the court ordered them to. According to Rule # 36 of the Civil Procedure Code, if the charge is not answered, then the parties are assumed guilty.
threw the case out saying Berg was not personally injured by BO so he didn’t have legal standing before the Court, which in lay-man’s terms, means he had no right to bring such a case. Didn’t have the right?!!! Never mind that Berg is a certified lawyer, former PA State Deputy Attorney General with credentials out the kazoo! Doesn’t any American citizen have the right to see that our Constitution is upheld?!
So then, Berg filed a Writ of Certiorari in the U.S. Supreme Court late in October, in an effort to force Mr. Obama to produce the documents.
18. The U.S. Supreme Court has said that Mr. Obama, the DNC and all co-defendants are to respond to the writ, on or before Dec. 1.
19. In the meantime, Allen Keys and Wiley Drake have filed a suit in California because, as people who ran for President and VP, they were personally injured by Obama running so their suit can’t be thrown out for the same reason as Berg’s was in Philadelphia.
20. If he, indeed, was a Kenyan or Indonesian citizen but is now a US citizen, where is his Certificate of US Citizenship? When he entered the US from Indonesia, it is assumed that he was granted a Certificate of Naturalization which would allow him to hold a state or federal level political office. But he would not be eligible to become President. Without such a Certificate, he is not even legal to hold the office of Senator. —
21. What is his true citizenship? Why won’t he reveal his true situation and why is the DNC accommodating their candidate?
22. It is noteworthy to understand that Andy Martin is not a fan of John McCain so his efforts are not about political party. Philip Berg is a staunch Democrat and a card-carrying member of the NAACP. Both men simply want to see the Constitution upheld.
23. As of 10/22/2008 there were lawsuits in eight states with lawsuits pending – Hawaii, Washington, California, Florida, Georgia. Pennsylvania, New York and Connecticut seeking judicial authority to force the certifying or decertifying of Senator Barack Obama’s qualification for President as a natural born U.S. citizen.
24. Previously, two lawsuits failed to force the certifying documents from Obama. It would all be over if he’d just produce the paperwork!!!! Why won’t he?
25. And why has the media been sitting on this? They would have never allowed it to go this far if he were a Republican.
26. Prayer needs to be made that the Supreme Court act quickly on this case before the inauguration instead of years as is often the way it is with the Supreme Court.
I will readily admit that I deeply resent the fact that he is holding himself above the law and failing to comply with the simplest of requirements. He has said that he intends to change the Constitution of the United States and he is following through with that intention by failing to comply with it himself. Furthermore, I am greatly saddened to see so many intercessors and ministries ignore this very important point, praying as if Obama is already our President. We need their focused and concerted prayers for the resolution of all the lawsuits, the counting of the absentee and military ballots and the Electoral College. We stayed so focused in 2000 and 2004. Why aren’t we now? The election is NOT OVER!!!!!
As James Nesbit, IAPN Southern Il. Hub coordinator said a few days ago, “We still have 60 days to pray this thing down, bind up the spirit of Babylon and defeat it in Rahm Al Capone Emanuel and the chosen Chicago one, before they take over the power to destroy on Jan 20, 2009.”
God has given us time. Let’s get to work!
P.S. Here’s a side note. Many are praying for Mr. Obama to have his eyes opened and his heart changed so that he can/will become a Christian. This is very commendable and biblical. But we need to remember that even if/when this happens, he would need TIME to change his thinking, doctrine, habits and influential friends before becoming a godly man capable of leading the free world. On the job training for such a position isn’t God’s best. In response to Israel’s insistence for a king – now! -God changed Saul in a day to become King. But root issues in his heart did not have time to be dealt with so he ended up fighting against the purposes of God.. When the Apostle Paul was converted he tried to jump immediately into ministry and it stirred up such opposition that the brethren sent him off to Tarsus in order to then have peace. (Acts 9:30-31) It took him three years of being willing to be out of the spot light before God deemed him worthy of getting back in there. (Galatians 1:18) And Paul was already well schooled in the Word of God. So as we pray for Obama, let’s make sure our prayers make sense biblically.
Another side note: Here is a quote from George and Jeannie Kirkpatrick for your consideration.
If Obama is not declared a United States born citizen, then several scenarios could happen. Biden could be declared President, or the election could be declared as a fraud, naming McCain as President. Or a new election could be called for. Whatever the case, if Obama is declared ineligible to become President, this could cause riots in every city and state in the union.
The riots that would ensue would make the riots of the ‘60’s look like a picnic. All these events would cause a national emergency, and President Bush could use this national emergency to enact all the executive orders passed over the last thirty years. He would also be able to enact his National Security Presidential Directive signed into law, May 9, 2007. This directive reads:
“New legislation signed on May 9, 2007, declares that in the event of a “catastrophic event,” the President can take total control over the government and the country, bypassing all other levels of government at the state, federal, local, territorial and tribal levels, and thus ensuring total, unprecedented dictatorial power.”
George Bush would have dictatorial powers over the whole United States. His power would be backed by the U.S. Army, the one million UN troops in this nation, and the use of Canadian armed forces used for crowd control.
The final result would take us into a one-world government. The dollar would be replaced by the Amero, and we would live in a whole, new world.
As God’s people, we need to renew our relationship with our Savior, Jesus Christ. He is, in reality, our only hope.”
Comments: Please feel free to add yours!
Comment 1 Gospel1951
This is good and it could all be very well true, but since the news media are not all over this and the prince is about to be crown king I don’t see it happening, oh I believe he will not be the legal president but I also know there are two many out their who want power in the DNC and have too much influence in our courts for this to go anywhere …. they will not give up their power now …. so this will all be swept under the nearest rug or deposited in the nearest grave and covered up…..
Comment 2 Jschulmansr
This could all be cleared up by Barak Obama producing his real genuine Birth Certificate
See this: Where’s the birth certificate?
By: Joseph Farah of World Net Dailey
1:00 am Eastern
It seems a simple thing.
Personally, I doubt the Democratic Party would be so stupid as to run an ineligible candidate for president of the United States. I doubt Hillary Clinton would have accepted defeat at the hands of a candidate ineligible for the job.
So it would seem Obama is simply thumbing his nose at the Constitution and the concerns of millions of American people. After all, he has made it clear the Constitution doesn’t mean what it says anyway. It’s all a matter of opinion.
Maybe his intransigence on this seemingly ridiculous matter is just his way of showing he will, as president, consider himself above the Constitution. I don’t know any other way to interpret his behavior, do you?
Until last week, no one in the Obama camp would even comment on the controversy surrounding his complete birth certificate, which has never been released publicly. That changed after much hounding by WND staffers who managed to get one official Obama representative to proclaim – anonymously, I might add – that seven lawsuits filed by citizens trying to secure the birth certificate are “pure garbage.”
Obama’s record of non-cooperation and secrecy has now resulted in conspiracy theories that will plague him throughout his administration if he doesn’t address them now with utter transparence. Do I expect him to do so? No, I don’t.
He not only thinks those lawsuits are “garbage,” evidently that’s also what he thinks of the people who truly believe the Constitution means what it says and those who believe there ought to be some controlling legal authority determining Obama’s eligibility for the highest office in the land before he is sworn in Jan. 20.
Count me among those who really want to see that birth certificate now.
Imagine the level of secrecy we can expect from an Obama administration that guards his birth certificate with such tenacity.
I’m calling on Barack Obama today to release the entire birth certificate. And just so there is no mistake about what I am calling for, I want the part of the birth certificate that shows which hospital he was born in and who his parents were. That is the only way to establish if he is truly a natural-born citizen. Further, I am asking as a journalist and pundit that if there is any government agency or government official anywhere on the planet who has inspected the birth certificate and can provide those details to the American people, the time to do so is now.
I’m also calling on all my colleagues, from coast to coast and around the world, not to let this matter drop. Apparently it is a point of real sensitivity with Obama people. Good. Let’s rub it in. Let’s demand he produce the birth certificate at every turn – at every press conference, at every appearance, on every talk show.
Could anything be more important than enforcing the requirements of our Constitution?
This is hardly a laughing matter. The longer this soap opera drags on, the more suspicions it will raise – the less credibility our electoral system will have, the more many people will believe the whole political system is rigged.
Whom does that benefit?
I honestly can’t imagine.
What possible motivation could Obama have for not producing this simple, innocuous document that every citizen must produce to get a passport, driver’s license or Social Security card?
Are you curious?
So am I.
Where’s the birth certificate, Sen. Obama?
By Bob Unruh of World Net Dailey
Conferences are private meetings of the justices at which they review cases and decide which ones to accept for formal review. This case is set for a conference Dec. 5, just 10 days before the Electoral College is scheduled to meet to make formal the election of Obama as the nation’s next president.
The Supreme Court’s website listed the date for the case brought by Leo C. Donofrio against Nina Wells, the secretary of state in New Jersey, over not only Obama’s name on the 2008 election ballot but those of two others, Sen. John McCain and Roger Calero
“There are a number of reasons why the respondents here would choose not to respond. First, because the court only grants between 70 and 120 of the 8,000 or so petitions it receives every year, perhaps they just liked their odds of Berg’s petition getting denied. Second, because they have made arguments as to Berg’s lack of standing several times at the district court level and beyond, perhaps they felt as though any arguments had already been made and were available on the record. Or, perhaps the waiver shows that the FEC and other respondents do not take seriously the allegations put forth by Berg, and did not wish to legitimize the claims with a response,” the blogger speculated.
“Another thing which is not completely clear is whether the FEC is filing for itself or on behalf of all respondents,” he added.
“If it were just the FEC filing the waiver, I must say that I’m surprised,” Berg told America’s Right. “I’m surprised because I think they should take the position that the Supreme Court should grant standing to us. I think they have a responsibility not only to Phil Berg, but to all citizens of this country, to put forth a sense of balance which otherwise doesn’t seem to exist.
“However, if this was filed by the FEC on behalf of the DNC and Barack Obama too, it reeks of collusion,” he said, noting that the attorney from the Solicitor General’s office should be representing federal respondents and not the DNC or Obama.
But he noted that “questions surrounding this aspect of Obama’s candidacy are seemingly beginning to see the light of day.”
Just last week, WND reported on worries over a “constitutional crisis” that could be looming over the issue of Obama’s citizenship.
Former presidential candidate Alan Keyes and others filed a court petition in California asking the secretary of state to refuse to allow the state’s 55 Electoral College votes to be cast in the 2008 presidential election until Obama verifies his eligibility to hold the office.
The disputes all cite “natural-born citizen” requirement set by the U.S. Constitution.
WND senior reporter Jerome Corsi even traveled to Kenya and Hawaii prior to the election to investigate issues surrounding Obama’s birth. But his research and discoveries only raised more questions.
The biggest question is why Obama, if a Hawaii birth certificate exists as his campaign has stated, simply hasn’t ordered it made available to settle the rumors.
The governor’s office in Hawaii said there is a valid certificate but rejected requests for access and left ambiguous its origin: Does the certificate on file with the Department of Health indicate a Hawaii birth or was it generated after the Obama family registered a Kenyan birth in Hawaii?
Obama’s half-sister, Maya Soetoro, has named two different Hawaii hospitals where Obama could have been born. There have been other allegations that Obama actually was born in Kenya during a time when his father was a British subject.
The California action was filed by Gary Kreep of the United States Justice Foundation on behalf of Keyes, the presidential candidate of the American Independent Party, along with Wiley S. Drake and Markham Robinson, both California electors.
“Should Senator Obama be discovered, after he takes office, to be ineligible for the Office of President of the United States of America and, thereby, his election declared void, Petitioners, as well as other Americans, will suffer irreparable harm in that (a) usurper will be sitting as the President of the United States, and none of the treaties, laws, or executive orders signed by him will be valid or legal,” the action challenges.
The popular vote Nov. 4 favored Obama over Sen. John McCain by several percentage points. But because of the distribution of the votes, Obama is projected to take the Electoral College vote, when it is held in December, by a 2-to-1 margin.
The California case states, “There is a reasonable and common expectation by the voters that to qualify for the ballot, the individuals running for office must meet minimum qualifications as outlined in the federal and state Constitutions and statutes, and that compliance with those minimum qualifications has been confirmed by the officials overseeing the election process,” the complaint said, when in fact the only documentation currently required is a signed statement from the candidate attesting to those qualifications.
“Since [the secretary of state] has, as its core, the mission of certifying and establishing the validity of the election process, this writ seeks a Court Order barring SOS from certifying the California Electors until documentary proof that Senator Obama is a ‘natural born’ citizen of the United States of America is received by her,” the document said.
“This proof could include items such as his original birth certificate, showing the name of the hospital and the name and the signature of the doctor, all of his passports with immigration stamps, and verification from the governments where the candidate has resided, verifying that he did not, and does not, hold citizenship of these countries, and any other documents that certify an individual’s citizenship and/or qualification for office.
The “certificate of live birth” posted by the Obama campaign cannot be viewed as authoritative, the case alleges.
“Hawaii Revised Statute 338-178 allows registration of birth in Hawaii for a child that was born outside of Hawaii to parents who, for a year preceding the child’s birth, claimed Hawaii as their place of residence,” the document said. “The only way to know where Senator Obama was actually born is to view Senator Obama’s original birth certificate from 1961 that shows the name of the hospital and the name and signature of the doctor that delivered him.”
The case also raises the circumstances of Obama’s time during his youth in Indonesia, where he was listed as having Indonesian citizenship. Indonesia does not allow dual citizenship, raising the possibility of Obama’s mother having given up his U.S. citizenship.
Any subsequent U.S. citizenship then, the case claims, would be “naturalized,” not “natural-born.”
WND has reported other challenges that have been raised in Ohio, Connecticut, Washington, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Georgia and Hawaii.
Finally Try This! The Obama example
By Joseph Farah of World Net Dailey Between The Lines
Tell them: “I’m following the example of President-elect Barack . If he didn’t need to produce a birth certificate to establish his eligibility to be
Your new employer requests a Social Security number he can provide the Internal Revenue Service so the federal government can be sure to grab its share of your money before you ever get a chance to touch it or see it, let alone spend it. Just explain that it would be an invasion of your privacy to give it to the company for identification purposes because your Social Security number was never intended for that purpose by act of Congress.
These are some of the thoughts going through my mind as I sit in bemusement at the prospect of the swearing in and inauguration of the next president two months from now – when a president-elect (assuming the Electoral College gives him the same kind of free pass election authorities and my colleagues in the “watchdog press” have given him to date) takes over the leadership of the executive branch of government.
At that point, those who subscribe to the theory that we have a “living Constitution,” one that means different things to different people at different times in history, will have experienced their crowning achievement – the induction of a president whose very eligibility for the office is questioned by millions of Americans who are told they don’t have any standing in courts to demand actual proof.
There are only three plausible explanations, I have been able to come up with, as to why Barack Obama steadfastly refuses to produce the portion of his alleged Hawaiian birth certificate that actually shows where he was born and when:
- He doesn’t want to do so because he deliberately seeks to undermine the specific constitutional requirement.
- He has something else to hide that would be revealed by making this document public – perhaps.
- He can’t because it would show conclusively he was not born in a Hawaiian hospital.
Can anyone think of another reason?
I’ve put that challenge out there for millions of readers and not one has provided another possibility.
Yet, here we are – and here we go.
Personally, I think Barack Obama can establish his eligibility to be president. At the end of the day, I think we’ll learn the truth. But, in the meantime, the man likely to become the next president is sure providing a lousy example of openness, leadership and citizenship for the rest of us.
There’s just two months left before we witness one of the gravest attacks ever on the literal meaning of the U.S. Constitution.
Tell them: “I’m following the example of President-elect Barack Obama. If he didn’t need to produce a birth certificate to establish his eligibility to be president of the United States, surely you cannot require me to produce a Social Security card to be employed.”
Isn’t it fitting that a so-called “constitutional scholar” – a former law professor – will be the one to deliver this fateful blow?